Brad Wakefield, CEO, The Corvallis Clinic
I recently interviewed Brad Wakefield, CEO of The Corvallis Clinic in Corvallis, Oregon for my ongoing podcast series on the business of healthcare. The Corvallis Clinic (https://www.corvallisclinic.com) is the largest multi-specialty medical group in the mid-Willamette Valley of Oregon, with 113 providers representing 27 specialties across 10 locations.
In this podcast, you will hear Brad discuss healthcare provider and patient trends from the perspective of a large multi-specialty group, but Brad’s comments are relevant to all sizes and specialties of independent, insurance-based medical practices.
In this podcast, Brad discusses the advantages and also the challenges for larger multi-specialty medical groups. He also shares his observations about the impact of high-deductible health plans of patient behavior and provider-patient communications and education.
Brad also discusses his view of the evolving direction toward proactive rather than reactive communication and interaction with patients.
Finally, Brad shares the philosophy and approach of his group’s commitment to engagement and support of the local economy.
Listen to this podcast now and please share your own comments.
- Direct Primary Care Practices Must Constantly Communicate to Grow and Survive - October 18, 2021
- Remote Patient Monitoring & the Future of Telehealth - November 4, 2018
- How and How Much LinkedIn? - July 24, 2018
- Healthcare Video Marketing - May 17, 2018
- Retargeting Pros and Cons for Your Healthcare Organization - May 10, 2018
- Get Bigger or Get Smaller FAST to Resist Corporate Takeover of Healthcare - April 10, 2018
- Trends In Hospital and Health System Marketing in a Rapidly Consolidating Industry - February 20, 2018
- Online Marketing for Healthcare Practices - February 6, 2018
- Top 10 Reasons Physicians Struggle To Remain Independent – And What To Do About It - December 12, 2017
- The 8 Most Important Marketing Strategies for a Healthcare Practice – Part 1 - November 22, 2017